Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2007

A Peek into My World

Here is a corner of my sewing room. You can't see much and this is the clean part! It is also the guest bedroom so whenever anyone comes to visit, the sewing machine, ironing board and projects have to be packed up and put away.

I also have an art studio (an extra bedroom) which I now share with my daughter. It holds the fine art stuff, craft stuff, scrapbook stuff, mat cutter, art books and lots of misc. stuff. It is always messy and I am hoping to re-arrange and re-do it this summer. My husband says it is continually being re-arranged. It has been several times but usually just to make more room for more items or storage in any way it will fit in. I would really like to get it completely organized, like a make-over.

I have a table/shelving unit that is used, which I just purchased, sitting in the garage (instead of my car). Maybe I need to get on it a little faster than waiting for summer!

No comments: