Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Spring Blocks #4 & #5

Are you tired of these spring blocks yet? I guess I'm not. The top one is #4 and is postcard size. The second one is #5 and is about 8-1/2" square.

The way I work is messy. As I finish one piece, the leftover scraps are lying around. Then, I just pick some up and start playing with them again. (I've had time to do this as Anna has been sick). It is easy to do as they are ready to be fused and I use Peltex instead of batting. I'm having fun with these but am just about out of the scraps. I will either have to get more ready or move on to something else. I think these could be flipped around in different directions as well.

2 comments:

Beate Knappe said...

I like your Spring Blocks :-)

PaMdora said...

Nice blog lisa, love the colorful examples of your work. You take good photos too!