Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spring Blocks #3




Another directional dilemna. This is just a single piece. Which way do you like it? Small orange strip on left, top, right, bottom?

I received a comment on the postcard I posted that it reminded the person of someone being flipped off. This thought had never occurred to me until I read this post (sometimes I can be naive). So to revisit, I have flipped the image upside down and hopefully, this won't give the same impression.


We have not had much snow here this winter (I don't see why the rest of the country couldn't share), but this morning we woke up to this. Not much and it was already 36 degrees and not bound to stay long. But it was a nice pretty surprise.

1 comment:

Beate Knappe said...

wonderfull Work you do. from Block # 3 i like most Small orange strip on left.