Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Disc Golfing

Yesterday, we decided to get outside and enjoy the brisk air and the unfortunate reality of no snow by playing disc golf at the park - the first time in years.







On the second "hole," I threw my disc over some trees and a canal.  I also proceeded to throw it in the water.  Eventually, I got better.  

Anna wanted to do the course twice.  As we were approaching the second hole again, Frank was teasing me and giving me a hard time saying something about what kind of crazy person would throw their disc over the canal.  

The answer the second time around was Frank.  At least I did not throw my disc in a dumpster!  Afterward, Anna says, "Dad, I think that was some kind of karma."


We had fun.

1 comment:

kathleen said...

That is hilarious! Love the last pic.