Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Around Town

One of the owners of Zen Bento asked if I would come back and paint some words around my Winter Fortune Cats.  Yesterday, I did that.  It was a little unnerving painting the words free hand in a curve.  It's kind of hard to do that sideways. Some are a little off, but it makes it more "charming", perhaps.

I think they do look a little more festive now.  Two of the greetings don't match the tummy characters because the owner wanted something specific.  So "tranquility" got turned into "laughter".

I didn't have my camera, so all these pictures were taken with my not-so-smart phone.


The rest of these pictures are just things I noticed on my way to and from painting the window.  Maybe the post title should be Downtown Details instead of Around Town.






No comments: