Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Fun

What did you do for Valentine's day?  Did you have a romantic dinner?

We did not.  What you see above is the after yoga wine and chocolate (plus some popcorn) party we had.  I usually go to yoga on Monday nights and had asked our teacher if she would be having the class on Valentine's day.   She said yes.  I asked if I should bring chocolate and she said yes again.  Later I received an email that said we were having a wine and chocolate party after class (bring stuff to share).  Apparently, she claims it was my idea.  Well, what a great idea I had!  

What a great yoga teacher I have.  Her class is fun and we joke around. She will say anything.  It's really a great community.  We've been known to have beer after class once in a while and she has set up pool parties for us in the summer.  It's no wonder I drive a little extra distance just to go to her class.  She is the one on the left in the picture below. (The room was dark so the pictures aren't great.)  There were more people in the class but these are the people that stayed for the party.


No comments: