Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Sneak Peeks

I have been working at the museum all week. We are installing an exhibition of Jun Kaneko's works. He is a ceramicist that creates huge pieces. Some weigh 1300 pounds. It has definitely been an engineering feat to get those pieces in place (we still have one more to go). We also have some of his paintings and drawings.

I wanted to give you a sneak peek to show you how we were wrangling them into place. But the pictures I took are on my cell phone and I don't know how to download them to the computer. I don't think the phone came with a USB cable and the instruction manual is no help. If I ever figure it out, you will get to see them.

Below are some pieces I'm working on for the online class I am taking from Jane LaFazio called Mixed Media with Paper and Cloth. These are just starting out.



No comments: