Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Silvercreek Art

I have been invited to be part of the Silvercreek Art Gallery in Ketchum (Sun Valley), Idaho.  This is a new co-operative gallery that just opened in June.  It is being run in conjunction with Silvercreek Realty.

I came onboard for July and have some of my artwork there for the group exhibition this month.   The opening reception is tonight (corner of Leadville and Sun Valley Rd).  Unfortunately, I already had other plans and will not be there.  But I did drive up to help with the installation.

Next month will begin a series of featured artists exhibitions.  I will be the featured artist, along with Jerri Lisk, in November.  Artists in the gallery are:
Rachel Tennalach installing artwork.

Reham Aarti
D'Arcy Bellamy
Nolina Burge
Susen Christensen
Sue Dumke
Lisa Flowers Ross
Jerry Hendershot
Karen Klinefelter
Jerri Lisk
Melissa Osgood
Samuel Paden
Rachel Tennalach



Overview
Overview


You can see one of my newest artworks, Foliaris VI, on the right.


Entrance with one of D'Arcy Bellamy's sculptures.



No comments: