Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Art from the Past

I thought I would share a few more artworks with you that I rediscovered when pulling out my old portfolio.  They are very different from what I do now.  My concentration for my art degree was in drawing.  Now, my drawing is done with the sewing machine.  Back then, my work was more realistic. Now, I work more abstractly and minimally.

These are two pieces that I did in college which I still find somewhat amusing because the inanimate objects were given just a little bit of personality.



1 comment:

Dianne M. said...

These are GREAT! And, yes, they do have character. Did you actually set up the items and then draw them? Or, did you draw these from memory? Just curious. I am always intrigued with your work. Blessings to you today - Dianne