Pages

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day of the Year

The sun is setting on another year. After a false start on Tuesday, the in-laws left on Wednesday. The Christmas decorations silently sit around us, waiting to be put away. There is a mountain of laundry to conquer.

I would have liked a few more days here at the end between holiday events and the beginning of the new year, as it is a time of reflection of what has occurred throughout the year and what has been accomplished. For me, it's also time to check what got done on the many to-do lists and what didn't. A time to make new goals and lists for this new year coming. An activity for which I have yet to have the time. It's also the time that I want to get everything in the house organized and cleaned for a fresh start to the new year (I don't usually accomplish much in that endeavor but it goes on those lists). All in good time.

Now it is time to wish you a Happy New Year!

No comments: