Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Black and White

Friday night was another Junior High school dance. The theme this time was black and white. This time I was able to scrounge up some clothes at home so we didn't have to buy anything new. Anna had some black leggings and a mini skirt. She had to borrow my black cami to wear under the white shirt, which was one I had in high school. It's been in the dress up pile for a long time. Oh, I did buy her the jacket in her arms from the thrift store. But I thought she would like to wear it other times as well.


After the dance, she spent the night at a friend's house. In the morning, I picked her up and brought her home. I reminded her she was in charge of getting the neighbor's mail while they were on vacation. So we went outside and she got the mail. Since it was windy and the leaves were blowing off the trees, I said we should try to catch the leaves (this was really a ploy because I knew she would just go inside and want to watch tv). It's harder than you think. This kept us outside for a while and she had fun. She said she should do this with her friends. Ah, the life of a tweener.

No comments: