Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Knit Wit

For the past couple of days I have been working on the quilting for a larger piece of art. I hope to be able to show you soon. In the meantime, I can show you some of the knitting I have done.

The first scarf is the very first human-sized thing I knitted. It a nice sage green color and pretty soft. I finished this a couple of months ago.


Below is a neck warmer I finished last week. It was a free pattern from the internet. The yarn is wool, so it is a little too warm to wear it just yet. I followed the stitching directions, as written, but it was suppose to be knitted with two or three strands of yarn at the same time. Since I didn't have that much yarn, I only used one strand. It turned out fine and was not quite as bulky as the original.

The flower is a separate piece so you can also wear it without the flower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your neck warmer is really attractive, Lisa. I think three threads would have been a bit much.

Amy Pence-Brown said...

I LOVE THIS SCARF! Especially with the flower. Great job Lisa!