Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

BOSCO Small Works Flash Show

Over Easter weekend, the Boise Open Studio Collective Organization had a flash show at Surel's Place, a work/live artist-in-residence location.  It was an exhibition of small works with the pieces being 8" x 8" or less (not including any frames).

I believe there were about 23 artists that participated and two artworks from each artist were displayed.  I had two pieces from my plant-a-day series from a few years back.  I was happy to have one sold.  A portion of the sale was donated to Surel's Place.

The exhibition was up for only three days.  Here are a few pictures.





 These are my two works, displayed next to Lynn Fraley's bronze piece.  The one on the right sold.

These little cuties were painted by Betsie Richardson.

These are two sets of Rachel Teannalach's tiny paintings.


No comments: