Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

March Pay What You Want Event

In an effort to get more of my artwork out of the closet and to people who would enjoy it, I came up with the idea of a Pay What You Want Event.  I offer my newsletter subscribers a chance to name their own price on selected artworks each month.  They have 24 hours to make an offer before I let the public in on the deal.

Yesterday was their chance.  Now it is your turn!  This month I still have two small artworks available that I am now offering to the public.  They will be available for 24 hours.  If you want to see the artworks, read more about how this works and/or make an offer, here is the link to the page.

If you want to sign up for my newsletters and be one of the first to make an offer on future artworks, you can sign up here.

No comments: