Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Earth Day Inspiration

This week I sent out my monthly newsletter.  In it, I shared that nature is a big inspiration for my artwork and that taking care of the environment is very important to me.  I also announced, and would like to share it here, that in celebration of Earth Day this month, I will donate 100% of the sales amount of any artwork I sell during the entire month of April (shipping and tax for Idahoans not included in price or donation amount) to The Nature Conservancy.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is, so to speak.  You can view artworks I have available on my website in the Artworks section, as well as the Artist-in-Residence Gallery.  This applies to any artwork purchased.  Just contact me if you would like to have a nice piece of artwork for yourself (or for someone else) and help the environment as well.

If you would like to receive my newsletter, you can sign up for it in the side bar to the left.  I often have announcements, special sales, or share new work that doesn't always get put here on the blog.




























Our flowering cherry tree in bloom.  

No comments: