Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Daily Composition

I finally decided on a daily project for February.  I am going to do one fused fabric composition each day.  The finished size of the pieces will eventually be 6-1/2" x 6-1/2".  I will only be doing the composition and fusing it to batting.  I did not give myself the pressure of having to add stitching and finishing each day.  I can do those later.

In preparation, I cut all the batting squares and have fused some pieces of fabric.  I have a pressing paper marked with the size.  So all I have to do everyday is grab my scissors, cut out the pieces, arrange them on the paper, fuse, remove paper and fuse to the batting.

Here is Daily Composition #1 and #2.



These are a bit larger than the finished size.  I will add some stitching, either by machine and/or hand, trim and probably finish the edges with a facing.  They will end up smaller than this.

No comments: