Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Art-full Weekend

I was going to post some pictures of Sue Latta's opening reception for Best Worst Case Scenario at the Visual Arts Collective, which I attended with a friend last night.  Unfortunately, I accidentally deleted the pictures from my camera.  So, I have nothing to show.  The exhibition is open through March 30th. The Visual Arts Collective gallery hours are only Saturdays from 12-6 p.m. or by appointment.

This morning I met with some artists friends and we shared what we were working on.

Then, I stopped by Flying M to see the Valentine for Aids artwork before the bidding ends tomorrow.  Here are some of the artworks.

A print by Amelia Tiedemann.




I noticed that there were quite a few more fiber/sewing related items this year - like this black cross stitch by Jane Bingham.


Below is a doll made by my friend, Rachel Linquist.
 These are hand embroidered socks, made by Erin Cunningham.


No comments: