Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

We're Back

We have been in Ireland for the last two weeks and finally made it home yesterday morning (we were suppose to be back on Wednesday, but that's a long story).  I didn't want to leave you hanging for two weeks, so I pre-posted some things for you on the blog. 

I know you won't believe this, but I actually got sunburned in Ireland.  We had lovely days for our eight day cycle trip.  We spent several days with some old friends and we met up with my high school friend, Teresa, and her family for a morning as well.

I hope to share more with you and some pictures in the upcoming days.  But while I was trying to get caught up on my email yesterday, something happened to Windows on our computer.  It seems to be corrupted.  Hopefully, Frank will be able to fix it and I can get the pictures on the computer and start getting caught up.

No comments: