Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

Ooo, it's My Birthday!


O.k. it's not the big 40, only the not-so-big 39. My last year of the 30s decade. I better make the most of it.

For my birthday, Anna and I went and got our hair cut this morning (it was the only time she could get both of us in). Then we went to the thrift store. The birthday gods must have smiled on me for 10 minutes, because all the shorts I tried on fit me. When does that ever happen? Not because I've lost any weight but I must have picked the right sizes (which you know varies from brand to brand). And the clothes were 50% off. Now I have a couple of pairs of nice shorts (one was LLBean) and a skirt for about $8. Nice present.

We also found more books for Anna (like she needs any more. She already has an entire shelf she hasn't read yet. But I'm sure she will get through them all eventually). Then Anna and I went to lunch. Back home to pick up her friend and take her to her class at the art museum at which I just stayed and worked until class was over. Home again and Anna is at her friends house. I have time to use on the computer. Yoga class tonight and then birthday is over.

1 comment:

Jane LaFazio said...

Happy Birthday!
Now tomorrow get to work on carving your stamps for your joggles class :-)